1.24.2008

Harsh realization

Sitting here now

I’m so different

From the lies the pain

The girlish fantasies

I’ve gone without

I’ve held my own

Against the cold

The world at large

And now I know

That none of this shit

Is any good

And none of this shit

Even matters

I thought I was something

I’m horribly not

Not anything to be relished

Shit smeared walls

Cracked asphalt

A mirror thrown and fragmented

For no fucking purpose

They dissed on me for a reason

They told me the truth

And I was too naïve to see

It was just so simple

To say that the world was wrong

And I was right

Well now I know

The world is right

I am horrible

And my rhymery is out of tune

And my themes are skewed and broken

And my fucking pen and paper

Could be tossed without remorse

I’m nothing that I thought I was

Instead I’m fucking horrible

No comments: