1.24.2008

Circling

I want forever

Does it have to start now?

I want forgiveness

I want freedom

I want to be the one

For everyone

I want to climb a mountain

And fall into the clouds

Ride them in ecstasy

And never look down

I want to share my heart

And mind

Without consequence

Dive into whatever this is

And never look back

If only it were possible

To have everything you wanted

The best of both words

My seperality colliding in peace

The one I love

The one I…

No words to be spoken

Nothing to be said

These emotions too blended

In my head, for a meaning to arise

For a word to fit

I think he feels the same

The meanings keep repeating

The words are never still

And yet there’s no conclusion

And I doubt there ever will

We’ll keep this dance going

The music and the beat

Wrapped in all the things we can’t be

Hidden in the words that’ll never be uttered

Comforted by the fact

That there are no facts

No reasoning, no rhythm of life

Just the two of us, or three

If you want to be honest

If it were only two we’d know by now

The ending to this charade

But there’s no conclusion

And I doubt there ever will

Be

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog :)