5.18.2008

self image

As I glance into the mirror

I change my stance on this

World

I change my thoughts on this

Place

I scrutinize the imperfections on my

Face

The tears well inside my eyes

My fears start to consume my

Thoughts

Why am I here and what am I

Doing

Pull at my hair notice it

Frizzing

These pants are fitting just a little too tight

And I want to be sitting here in the

Dark

To blank out this image of

Myself

Put my insecurities up on a

Shelf

I want what the everyone does

The taunting to stop, not your taunting

Mine

The voices in my mind telling my

Bad

You're no good, give up you'll always be

Sad

This world will never love you

Those people will always shove you

Around

No love of yours will ever be

True

For how could anyone ever want you

No comments: