5.18.2008

Rebuttal

Diss on me

Piss on me

I'm done

Through

Fuck you

And this reality

Subliminally

You hate it

Me

Fine

But here's the thing

I like it

Love it

Me

So there

Back off

Buddy

Step off

Friend

Get lost

Pal

Die

Amigo

Take a nap

That never ends

My world

My thoughts

Not yours

So my rhymery

Doesn't fit your scheme

So my syllables

Fuck with your dream

So what

Not like I really care

Did you expect

Me to cry

To die

To admit defeat

That you're better than me

Not a chance

Censorship

Publishment

Don't give a shit

So hate me

Leave me

You know you

Love me

I see it in your

Eyes feel it in your

Hands know it in your

Smile

You say

No good

Disgracegul

So so

But I know

You can't

Discriminate

Violate

Comlicate

My ways

My life

Bow

Before me

Champion

Of what

Of you

Of course

As if you did not

Know it

Feel it

In your bones

Your heart

From the start

I beat you

Ev'ry way

Ev-er-ry day

Steal my thoughts

Rape my mind

Thieve my inspiration

And still

Still will I win

Still your work

Belongs in

A garbage tin

A dump

Landfill

Raging fire

Goodbye

Competitor

Farewell

Adversary

Adieu

Antagonist

Of my dreams

Why can't you

Just admit

The cold

Harsh wonderful

Defeat

No comments: