8.30.2008

Some day?

Craving wishing begging
hasn't got me very far
Sitting silently, waiting patiently
hasn't got me very far
Attainment for others fills my mind with doubt
Maybe for me it's never going to be
Crying pleading screaming
never got me very far
Loving cherishing content
no not so very far
Say these things
appeasement never action
Getting tired of
getting nowhere
Full of jealous tendencies
Need something more
Can't take these idle minds
Want the whole
if all I get is part is it even worth
the waiting, the hoping pain I daily endure
Every time I see or hear the glitter
in another's voice and eye
see their gleaming face
can't stand their happiness broadcast
I've remained for so long
I deserve what they've obtained
Still I will stay
craving wishing begging
sitting silently waiting
crying pleading screaming
loving cherishing
staying content
But you know it never does get me very far

No comments: